£0 - £0
PURCHASING ASSISTANT – TEMP TO PERM - £8.50-9.50 P/H
I have a superb opportunity for a Purchasing Assistant to join a small but rapidly expanding IT company based in Basingstoke.
This Purchasing Assistant will be a 3 month contract with the view to be a permanent position if all is going well! This company have a number of massive contracts on board and are expanding at a fast rate. They will be moving to stunning new offices in Basingstoke Town Centre very soon due to the success they are having.
For the Purchasing Assistant your responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the company’s Purchasing and support system
- Upload all sales and purchase orders and maintain an up-to-date system
- Assist in general office duties
- Work alongside the Sales team, carrying out various administration tasks including creating Sales orders and quotes
- Deal effectively with customer’s returns and complaints
- Present the company in an accurate and positive manner on the phone
For the Purchasing Assistant you will need to have:
- An excellent telephone manner
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment where work must be tightly prioritised
- Excellent eye for detail
- Experience of working in an office environment
- The ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
This opportunity for the Purchasing Assistant is available to start immediately so please get in touch at your absolute earliest opportunity!